1. Consumption of organic dairy products may result in a reduced risk of eczema among children below 2 years old.1
Benefits of HiPP Organic as a RightSource Nutrition for your child
2. Organic milk contains higher levels of antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Iron that have anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting properties.2
3. Reduced exposure to harmful chemicals and artificial ingredients. Organic dairy farms follow strict requirements and regulations to ensure the highest quality organic products are produced free from the use of genetic engineering, chemically synthesized pesticides, artificial fertilizer, use of growth hormones in livestock and prophylactic use of antibiotics. Higher level of beneficial fats such as omega-3 and alpha-linolenic acid3 that help support cognitive development and performance in particular, learning, memory, and brain development.
RightSource nutrition is Organic Nutrition that includes:
✅ Vital nutrients for your child's optimum growth and development without the harmful effects of unwanted chemicals on the developing organs.
✅ Organically produced free from harmful chemically synthesized pesticides, GMOs, artificial fertilizer, use of growth hormones in livestock and prophylactic use of antibiotics.
✅ No added sugars and gluten-free
Choose Organic as aRightStart Nutrition Support for a right start in life, together with a balanced diet!
Please contact your doctor for any concerns regarding RightStart Nutrition Support.
- Nagalla S. Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency Overview. Medscape resource page. Available at: emedicine.medscape.com/article/200390-treatment. Accessed 7 July 2021.
- Ben-Joseph E. G6PD Deficiency. KidsHealth from Nemours resource page. Available at: kidshealth.org/en/parents/g6pd.html 7 July 2021.
- National Institutes of Health-Philippines. (2017). Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency [Brochure]. Newborn Screening Philippines resource page. Available at: www.newbornscreening.ph/images/stories/downloadables/G6PD-brochure_2017.pdf. Accessed 8 July 2021.
- Newborn Screening Reference Center (NSRC). Basic Information About Newborn Screening. NSRC resource page. Available at: www.newbornscreening.ph/index.php. Accessed 8 July 2021.
Chat with us on Messenger at m.me/hipp.ph